We’re stepping things up a notch in Part 4 of our Great Big RC Holiday Gift Guide 2022 with suggestions on RC rides under $350. Most of these are in RTR trim with a good mix of onroad, offroad, Monster Truck and even a snow cat!
There’s something for everyone in this list! Let’s check it out!
Mid-Level Vehicles Under $350
- 1. Traxxas Slash VXL Short Course RTR – One of the most popular trucks to ever be released, the Slash comes equipped with Traxxas’ waterproof VXL power system, an all-metal gear train, a Stability Management System (TSM) and the very familiar Short Course body wrapped in ProGraphix paint! Multiple body colors are available and the entire truck can be hopped up with the massive amount of aftermarket parts!
- 2. Kyosho Blizzard 2.0 All Terrain Snow Cat RTR – Kyosho’s Blizzard 2.0 is the perfect gift for your snowbound friend or relative. It uses a pair of 370-sized motors to deliver forward, reverse and left/right pivoting turning. The blade can even be raised or lowered with the push of a button! This rig will provide hours of snow-plowing fun (or sand or dirt)!
- 3. Tamiya Tankpool24 Mercedes Actros Euro Truck Kit – Euro Trucks are all the rage right now and Tamiya’s Tankpool24 is one of the most popular. It’s based on the TT-01E chassis and comes with the low profile Mercedes Actros body set, Spec-ready chassis and a 540 motor and Hobbywing THW-1060 brushed ESC right in the box!
- 4. Redcat Racing TR-MT10E RTR – This monster is all about the drive, featuring a 550-sized 4400kV brushless system, full ball bearings, adjustable suspension and some massive MT tires. The RC-MT10E offers big performance in a 1/10 scale package!
- 5. Tamiya Super Clod Buster Monster Truck Kit – The Clod Buster is an iconic Tamiya vehicle and, being a kit, allows the user to get the additional enjoyment of building it. Huge tires, dual motors and 4WD, you (or your lucky Christmas gift recipient) will be the hit of the neighborhood when you’re cruising the streets!
- 6. Element Enduro Sendero Sport Edition RTR – The newest ride in the Element stable, the Sport Edition is an amazingly capable entry level trail truck with pro-level features and an uncanny ability to climb anything. It also has a very attractive price tag for the amount of awesomeness included in the box!
- 7. Team Associated DR10 Pro Reakt Drag Car RTR – Go fast in a straight line with the DR10! This drag car is wrapped with the Pro Reakt body set and features a full array of Reedy electronics, adjustable wheelie bar, high bite drag tires and a full set of ball bearings. The DR10 is also compatible with all of the FT upgrades as well to elevate your ride to Factory status!
- 8. MST RMX 2.0 LP56 Drift Car Kit – There are those that love to slide sideways and the MST RMX is a perfect vehicle for that! The 2.0 version updates the drifter with optional motor and servo locations, adjustable steering, fully-sealed gear box and a unique suspension that is designed primarily for drifting! Oh, and that LP56 body is red hot!
Check out the other Holiday Gift suggestions listed below:
Part 1: Favorite Pit Items
Part 2: Stocking Stuffers
Part 3: Budget-Friendly Vehicles Under $175
Part 4: Mid-Level vehicles under $350
Part 5: Money-Is-No-Object Trucks over $700